Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

When I Go Out...

I went out by myself tonight. I had to go to the pet store and just wanted some time with no demands! I had fun, got to look at some sewing books at Barnes and Noble. Then when I returned home, I was greeted by two excited little girls who made me feel like a million bucks. They do miss me when I am gone, which is nice. Pilly and Java both cried when I left. Silly little guys:)

I found out that there were some shenanigans while I was gone. Apparently, Java pulled Pilly's pants off. Joel also let the girls color with markers. If I let Pilly use markers, I always stay at the table with her. Here is what she did when I turned around to get a wet wash cloth. Maybe Joel doesn't watch the girls enough and needs some more practice because he went to the computer and sat there while they colored. This is what he returned to:





He said it was everywhere. She colored all over the table. I found it in her ear. Her hands have a reddish-orange hue, thank heavens she didn't do blue on them! At least they are washable!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Was Java excited when you got home too?
I'd say Joel needs some more practice taking care of the children, but maybe it would be good to include some instructions.
See you tomorrow.
Dad wanted to know if there was anymore on about the dog, so I think he is looking forward to meeting Java.