I'm ready to go crazy here! I have these two little dresses I want to try to make the girls out of pillowcases, pillowcases that I bough last Friday, but I can't do it because of the crazy dog. I spread my stuff out on the floor, not only to cut the material, but I also have to take everything off of the top of my machine because that is the storage space for my in-progress projects. So the dog just loves everything to be spread out on the floor. So much to eat! I'm sure he would really enjoy ingesting a pin. Maybe if I let him do that, he would leave my stuff alone. Ha! Highly doubtful. As soon as the girls go to bed, the dog turns into some kind of maniac. It is like he knows that we are ready for our evening relaxing and wants to play and chew on your arm or toes. He barks and is just generally a naughty puppy. The vet said cage training was good for him. I'm all for it!
He just gave me a kiss. Then he fell on the floor. What a weirdo.
We had to leave him here tonight in his cage for three hours, or I probably would put him in it this evening to do something. We had a softball game, and I am so glad he was not there. It rained. Wet dogs are the worst!
So yes, it rained at the softball game, and we all huddled under umbrellas and the girls got all wet. I am glad we went and got some energy out though. It was the longest five innings ever. Thank goodness for the 10-run rule.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a wonderful day. Joel took the day off and he is taking Pilly out in the morning for a special treat. He has done it with Pnut several times, but this will be Pilly's first. I am supposed to go out with Lynn tomorrow night, which I am looking forward to a lot! I hope your day goes great
Shawna:)
P.S. The dog is still cute, I am just annoyed. Six months to potty train? Really?
No comments:
Post a Comment