We had a very full day today! We left for the playground at 8:50 because it was going to be so warm today. There was nobody else there for a while, and it was awesome! I am willing to leave even earlier if we can get ready!!! I don't mind a few other people, but when it gets overrun with people, it can be overwhelming and frustrating to try to keep an eye on both girls. When we came back, we painted our toes, and froze juice in ice cube trays. Then we went out to the swimming pool for a little dip:) Of course, it is only a baby pool so I couldn't dip too. I didn't bother getting my clothes wet today, only stuck my feet in. It still felt girls, especially when I let the girls pour water over my legs. They liked it when I used the watering can to pour water on them, they are so cute:) We read about Harold and the Purple Crayon and played Hi Ho Cherry-O. I got to sew a little bit during nap because there wasn't much work. I, surprise, surprise, had a hard time with some elastic on Pnut's dress, so I spent most of the time digging out lost elastic from inside the casing with a pencil. Several times. After nap, we made sno-cones in our Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine that Joel and I picked up at a yard sale before we had children. This was the first time we got to use it, and the girls were super-excited. We used our frozen juice cubes and had some delicious sno cone. It was just a lovely day. The days go so much better when I have things planned out that I want to do. It doesn't dray by and the girls are happier because they know what to expect. Tomorrow is cleaning day so they know for sure what to expect then!
Have a superb night:)
No comments:
Post a Comment