I love the smell of Era laundry detergent.
We had a softball game tonight, and we were all filthy by the time we got home. The dust was not packed down nearly as much as it was earlier in the year. Pilly's face was covered in dirt, and her hands were wet and she rubbed them in the dirt. It was great to have a game after so long off, and we had a good time. I don't think I watched any of the game. So bad.
I wanted to introduce you all to a neat site I found called Craft Hope. Their statement says "Craft Hope is a faith-based, love inspired project designed to share handmade crafts with those less fortunate. It is our hope to combine our love for crafting and desire to help others into a project to make a difference around the world." I am so excited about this site because we are so blessed here and to be able to share our blessings with the less fortunate is awesome! They sent pillowcase dresses and handkerchief pants to Mexico and dolls to Nicaragua. The new project is blankets, hats, and booties for newborns in India. JoAnn's is having their flannel on sale starting Sunday, so I think I am going to buy some and make some blankets. I am so excited. Hopefully the dog cooperates!
Tomorrow is looking a little warm. We went to the big playground this morning and it wasn't too crowded. The pool is not open yet though. They need to get on the ball! I don't know if we will actually go there because I am sure it will be crowded!
Have a superb night friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment