My Mom is here (for a week)!!! She drove down the car she bought me (it's a used 2003 station wagon - she got it really cheap from her part-time job). Anyway - excited!! I've missed my Momma...
My Mom is here (for a week)!!! She drove down the car she bought me (it's a used 2003 station wagon - she got it really cheap from her part-time job). Anyway - excited!! I've missed my Momma...
My Mom is here (for a week)!!! She drove down the car she bought me (it's a used 2003 station wagon - she got it really cheap from her part-time job). Anyway - excited!! I've missed my Momma...
3 comments:
My Mom is here (for a week)!!! She drove down the car she bought me (it's a used 2003 station wagon - she got it really cheap from her part-time job). Anyway - excited!! I've missed my Momma...
My Mom is here (for a week)!!! She drove down the car she bought me (it's a used 2003 station wagon - she got it really cheap from her part-time job). Anyway - excited!! I've missed my Momma...
My Mom is here (for a week)!!! She drove down the car she bought me (it's a used 2003 station wagon - she got it really cheap from her part-time job). Anyway - excited!! I've missed my Momma...
Post a Comment