Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Playground!



Does your child do this? When Pilly decides she is done, she feels the need to shred everything else on her tray. I don't ever remember Pnut doing it. She usually smashes fruit with her finger and rips everything else up. Drives me crazy!!

We found a new playground today and are super excited about it. I don't think many people know about it and it only takes about five minutes or so to walk there. Not much or a workout for me, but totally worth not having to battle the crowds or get in the car!!

Yesterday, Joel's mom and brother came up. Joel and Jason went to a store 45 minutes away and then went straight to the softball game and then to play basketball. I couldn't believe that Joel didn't just fall into bed when he got home. Jayne and I had fun. We made supper on the grill and ate on the porch, which Pnut loved! She thinks anything outside is a picnic:)

I am having trouble typing because I am trying to listen to Hannity at the same time. I may as well go in there and fold my laundry!:)

No comments: