
Pnut is a huge fan of the butterfly lollipops. Today she picked blueberry, licked it for a few times, and then decided she didn't like it.

After nap, the girls had a tea party. I had set it up on a towel for Pnut to find when she came down the stairs, and she was thrilled!

Animal crackers were on the menu today.

The tea was delicious.

Pilly was fascinated with the silverware. Someday I will let her feed herself messy food. Someday.

This guy has learned to come and is learning to sit. He is getting it, but still jumps some when I put my hand up. He expects a treat every time.
I was able to work on the pillowcase dress for Pilly for a few minutes today. I think that opening the ironing board wakes the girls up. I think I am going to sew some buttons on tonight for relaxation. The only think I will have to do is put the ribbons in the armholes. We are headed to Joel's family tomorrow until Saturday night. Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
i love the piggie tails. she looks more like pnut with them
Have a howling good time. Not really, I hope Java behaves in the car and doesn't drive everyone crazy. Dad asked me last night if there were any new pix of the dog, so I can show this to him. He's getting more long hair on his head.
Post a Comment