My sister did something like this two years ago, and I thought I would make one with the girls this year:
I numbered each leaf, and in the morning, we will move the day to the bottom until all of the leaves have fallen off of the tree. I'm thinking that maybe we will do the opposite in December. We can make a Christmas tree and then put a new ball on the tree each day with the date on it. This helps the girls keep track fo the days and hopefully helps with numbers too. The trick will be keeping the leaves from being pulled off early!
We had a very productive day yesterday! I took all of their summer clothes out of their dressers, and we were able to move Pilly's clothes over to Pnut's dresser. They each have a drawer for their things and share a drawer for pajamas. Then we put the baby's 0-3 months and 3-6 months clothes away in Pilly's dresser. There is not much in their! My MIL is giving us a shower this Saturday so hopefully after that we will have a few things. If babies didn't poop through their clothes so often, we wouldn't even need that much! The clothes are so tiny! The girls were fascinated by them while we put them away. I also washed the car seat and boppy pillow cover. We need to set up the pack-n-play in our room, but I don't think we will do that until right before we go to the hospital. No use tempting anyone to crawl inside. I also would like to make a nursing cover, but I need to go to JoAnn's to get the fabric to do it. I'm thankful we still had most of our stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment