See my helper:

Don't worry, about halfway through, he woke up and tormented me. He stole my pins! Thankfully, Joel caught him or he might have eaten one!

He is not so innocent as he looks! Now he is racing laps around waiting for me to take him upstairs.
The girls and I spent the day at home instead of going to the playground. It was rather gloomy and had rained last night so I thought today was a lovely day for staying at home! We made oatmeal cookies and played in the basement and later outside when the sun came out. It was a beautiful day! The temperature was only supposed to reach 80 and there was virtually no humidity!! Tomorrow is to be the same. :)
After her nap while Pilly still slept, Pnut and I "sewed." We have some lacing things, and she had so much fun. I want to find some tiny embroidery hoops and let her sew with those just poking the needle in and out of fabric. I know she would love it!
Have a wonderful night and wonderful weekend. If I finish the dress tomorrow afternoon, I will post pictures, but my time is usually short in the afternoon!
1 comment:
Hey! 2 things-
I have an extra embroidery hoop I am not using. You are welcome to it if you like! Second, have you ever checked out this site: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns
they have some great sewing projects, some are free and others are a couple bucks. It's VERY inspiring!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment