
These feet were stomping the ants coming out of the crack here:

Then the owner of those feet would say sorry to the dead little ants she had just squished.
Next, we have a demonstration of how to go down a slide:

This is the way her mother prefers, but really, what do mothers know anyways?

This is a good way to go down when entering the swimming pool. You get a nice amount of water splashed up.

But this, this truly is the way to go down. How very thrilling it is to go down backwards and defy the odds!
I did manage to finish my pajama pants and the curtains that I had to hem for someone tonight so it was not a total waste.

I think this is a relatively good shot for being taken when I was trying to bend over and hold the camera out and take the picture far enough away. I didn't want to ask Joel to take it for me for he would have tried to put the rest of me in.
I am totally loving having pants made out of former sheets. It must have been a pretty high quality sheet. You know how sheets have that delicious crisp coolness when you first crawl into them and snuggle your tired body down? These pants have that too! Everyone should have a pair of sheet turned pajama pants. Then when arguments start or tempers flare, we can just say Put on your pajamas and see how things look then.
It should be noted that I just reread Anne of Avonlea in two days and am halfway through Anne of the Island just today. I think that L.M. and I would have been friends. I am currently trying to convince Joel that we need to move to P.E.I. He is no Gilbert and is not easily swayed by imploring eyes. I love him anyways though. At least he isn't a Sloane.
I have been cordially invited to a date in the living room to enjoy Pawn Stars. Have a cool sheet night!
1 comment:
You should write a column for a newspaper. Did you learn to write like that by reading Anne?
Post a Comment