We did use the pool today, twice. After lunch and then again after nap. We ate some ice cream outside after lunch so that they could get in the pool and wash it all off.

Mainly so she could wash it off!

Someone had better teach this child that driving into bodies of water is inadvisable. I know just the person. Someone who tried to drive her car through a large puddle across a road and got stuck.

Here I really just wanted you all to see Pilly's pretty new pink swimming suit. New to her. I love the color! And the ruffle:)

Would you believe that up until the camera actually took the picture she actually had a pretty smile on her face and looked beautiful. I don't know what happened or why the camera snapped at this moment.
Perhaps I should open a manner's school soon...
I need to iron my material for my dress I am going to make if my new book ever gets here. I think the heat of summer sucks out my energy in the evenings. If I could work during naptime, I would probably have all sorts of projects completed! Alas, I have to do real work.
I finished Anne of Green Gables this evening. This series is probably my favorite of all times. I have read through the entire thing so many times, and I never get tired of it! It is amazing to me that someone from so long ago is so relatable still! It just speaks of her genius!
I hope you all have delicious evenings:)
No comments:
Post a Comment