
Your sister may not want a kiss if you have to grip her head with both your hands to hold her still.
After a week of crankiness and little sleep due to trifling illnesses, I decided that we needed a day out today so we had a picnic at the playground. We were there for an hour and a half, which is actually how long we are usually out, but we usually take a walk for half an hour first. This time we went straight to the playground and played and ate our lunch and read books. Then they went down the Big Slide a few more times and we came home. I would say it was successful because Pnut slept for 2.5 hours (which is unheard of!) and Pilly slept for 3.5. Lovely! And they still went to bed nicely this evening:)
Last night, I managed to cut out some material to the wrong sizes. Thankfully, it is just for a purse and I can kind of turn the fabric and make it all work, but I was still annoyed. I packed it in not long after that because I didn't want to make any more mistakes. I think I need to catch up on my sleep before attempting any more sewing. What little brainpower I have is going towards not making mistakes when I work!
So now I am going to have my snack and get ready for bed! I hope you all are well-rested!
No comments:
Post a Comment