Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sisters:)

I forgot to share a picture with you last night that I had taken yesterday. It is, of course, too dark, but if you look very closely you will see something truly delightful:



Look at the almost invisible little legs. They are encased in sweet brown leggins. Leggins were just made for baby legs!

We walked to the playground this morning. It was so beautiful out! But sadly, when we got there the mowing man was there so we were confined to the swings. I have nightmares of the girls dashing out in front of a lawn mower and the driver not seeing them. Actually, when I got Pilly out of the stroller she ran away crying because she didn't like the loud mower. Then when they had been on the swings for quite a while, Pnut really began to cough and threw up. It was just phlegm but gross none-the-less. So we went home again. This cough needs to go, go, go!

Before we went to the playground, we had a session that has been occurring quite frequently:



Pnut is holding blue hair glitter. Pilly cannot put it on so her older sister decorates her head for her. Don't worry, she also does her own.



None of the glitter showed up here, but I thought her eyes looked huge in this picture! Couldn't she just be a little pixie?



Pnut is quite serious about her duty. She loves to do it! She really enjoys helping her sister out:)

Isn't having a sister delightful? I am so glad that I just had sisters! I don't know what I would do with a boy.

I've already worked this evening so now I have a whole hour to do something creative hopefully! Have a lovely evening:)

No comments: