Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Distraction



It poured this afternoon. We were in the basement playing, and it rained so hard that I came up to make sure it was not coming in the door. It sounded like water was pouring onto the floor. It was just hitting the porch that hard! Someone taught his little daughter that it is okay to stand on chairs. Pnut does it, but she is calm and just looks. This one, right after I took the picture, turned around, grabbed the back of the chair, and tried to rock it. I ran over and grabbed her right off! She was mad!

I didn't even open my sewing machine this afternoon. We have had Mario Kart in our house for three days. Joel sold it on Amazon already. I am glad. I am really enjoying playing it, but it is such a waste of time. (Not to mention that I am not even pretending to watch the girls while I play). So it will go out tomorrow and I will have to return to my boring old life of sewing and playing with the girls. And housecleaning. Tomorrow is Friday. I love the Pnut knows that Fridays are cleaning days. It is cute.

I am going to go stare at Joel while he plays Madden that way he will feel bad about not letting me play more Mario. Itsa Me, Mario!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are the updates? How am I supposed to know what is going on? the cliffhanger? are you serious? No mention of plans to be out of town. Where did you go? How are my nieces? Will I ever know? AHHHHHHH!!!