Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Trouble!

I have been cleaning part of our bathroom with baking soda, and I forgot to take the box back down. I knew that I should do it, but the one time my hands were full and it just didn't get done. The girls were upstairs to get dressed, and I ran something down, and by the time I got back upstairs there was a puddle of baking soda in the bathroom. But there was no box. So I then proceeded into the girls' room where there was another, smaller mess and a naught little girl sitting in the middle of it eating it. I could smell it in the air and taste it in my mouth when I was talking. Ugh!



She had it all over her face but wiped most of it on Penguin right before I took the picture. She was very wiggly too so there is the slightest blur. Pilly is following in her sister's footsteps with hair hanging over her right eye. There is always hair over Pnut's right eye!

During nap, I had already made several trips upstairs for discipline purposes, and I was making some icing and heard a humongous thump. I raced up the stairs ready to really lay into Pnut because she likes to get into Pilly's bed and jump out. Well, much to my surprise, there was Pilly standing beside her bed. She sleeps in a pack-and-play so I am not sure how she got out! The sides move so much but she is quite the little adventurer.

P.S. The baking soda to clean the toilet bowl works so much better than the chemical toilet bowl cleaner ever did! I am amazed:)

2 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

That's so something my kids would do.

mrsament said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a naughty toddler! LOL I am at my wits end with Caleb! Even with a video monitor in his bedroom he still manages to get in trouble during his naps!