Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Weekend Report

Would you believe that I let myself fall behind on the laundry again and ended up folding five loads of clothes last night? I'm not sure if it shameful that we have that many clothes or a blessing! That, however, was probably the low point of our weekend and it was not even that low since I was able to watch Food Network Challenge while I did it.

We had a superb time Friday night with our Sunday School class. Our friend Brad has a projector and was able to project The Princess Bride onto the back of the church and we watched from the comfort of our car! He also had a radio frequency tuner or some such device and was able to tune the movie dialogue to a station that was not in use. Pretty neat. We played games beforehand and ate delicious snacks. I made the shortbread from Pioneer Woman with the cream cheese icing. I was glad they all got eaten because I probably would have eaten the rest on my own!

On Saturday, we went over to Maddie's House. Maddie is Pnut's very best friend. They got to swim together and use the slip-n-slide and have a grand time together. Pilly just enjoyed playing with someone else's toys!

Yesterday, we had church and then enjoyed the afternoon together as a little family. I do love our little family! Joel picked up a treat for the girls at the corner store and this is what happened:



Do your children ever look like this? I do think that she should be stripped of her clothing every time she eats.



I think this picture is just wild! It is almost perfectly down the middle of her face! She does look like a Wild Thing:)

Alright, dear ones, I need to iron some things so I can begin some new lovelies:) I also have to go fold today's laundry...

1 comment:

Janellybelly said...

Shortbread and Cream Cheese icing sounds delicious, I'm sure it disappeared quickly.
Your cherubs are growing up and so gorgeous!
Janelle xx