I succumbed to temptation and turned on the heat this evening. It is wonderful. Heat is a beautiful thing!
Tomorrow we take E back to her parents. Pnut was very sad tonight when I told her we had to give E back. She said, "but I want to play with her all day!" It is amazing how well a 3-year-old, an almost 2-year-old, and a 10-year-old play together! I have enjoyed having her here, but (big surprise) I am looking forward to the return of our routine!
Not too much happening on the cooking or sewing front. Hopefully starting Saturday! Sorry these are such short posts, but again, there is nothing to report right now:)
1 comment:
Kacy was cleaning out the spare room for Lindsay and was going to throw away a bag of material. Much of it has been cut into squares (she was going to make a quilt a couple years ago), but there are some larger pcs. I can let you look at it and see if you want any of it. Aunt Tammy sent fresh basil home with me for you. Are you going to be around on Saturday?
Post a Comment