
Yesterday and today I was asked if they were twins.

Perhaps I shouldn't put them in pigtails at the same time. But they are so cute!

Do you see the concern on her face? The man was there mowing the grass. Pilly is not afraid of many things, but loud noises would be on the list of scary things! *Please note the leaf in her hand. She brought from our house to the playground.
This evening we finally got to paint our pumpkins! Yay! It began well.

Excellent technique. Look at that skillful use of finger.

Those blobs are feet. I have no idea why, they just are.
Then things started on a downward spiral.

This was generally expected, but this:

She was just using one finger, how did it get all over her hand?

Then someone said "put your hands on your face!" It was not me, but it was a so-called "adult."

Then Pilly said something about her toes and started pulling on her socks. I left at this point to put water in the bathtub. As I headed up the stairs, I heard giggles and "here, let me paint a face on your stomach."

Praise the Lord for washable finger paint. I think it will be a while before we finger paint again. They will not soon forget getting to paint their bodies, and I don't really want them to do that every time. It was fun this time though! Little girls are so sweet:)
2 comments:
hahahahahahahahaha
this activity, very quickly, spiraled into "bathtime". this is hilarious and thank you for your comment on my blog.
i totally look up to mums like sara and you, its the true sacrifice but even then, it's not a sacrifice is it? i would rather be with my wee ones!
Shawna! The girls are so cute - I love their pigtails and I love that you let them make a mess! So I just wrote my second post on my blog that I forgot I had - you should read it and critique my blogging skills! See you Sunday :)
Post a Comment