We haven't even gotten to November, not to the beginning of winter, and we are already going stir-crazy. I think on all days that are not rainy or -40 we will be going outside.
Today was a rough day. I have been having to change my work schedule around because there is no longer any work in the early morning. It makes it really hard to work because Pilly is anti-work. She plays so nicely with Pnut at any other time and is as happy as a lark, but let me turn on those work programs and she goes crazy. I typed much of this morning with her in my lap. That slows me down, which is frustrating. So if anyone wants to volunteer to just start giving us money every month, I'd be happy.
We played play-dough for an hour this afternoon. That is a lot of play-dough time. It is fun to see the things the girls come up with. Pilly mostly takes hers in and out of the container. She puts the lid on and then tells me "open door, open door." Anything that needs opened is a door, by the way. Pnut today was focused on chocolate eggs which would hatch candy chickens or something like that.
I got some good work done on my Pay It Forward last night but still have a ways to go until I am finished. I am chomping at the bit to get this done! I won't let myself start anything else until I finish it.
So, as there is not really anything to say tonight, I will go before you all start crying tears of boredom! Have a great night:)
No comments:
Post a Comment