
These children...

love

Fun Dips.
Fun dips are pretty much just pure, slightly chemicalized sugar poured straight into their little systems. Did you ever read Calvin and Hobbes when Calvin was eating breakfast. Calvin eats Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs. (Whenever I see Cocoa Pebbles, I think of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs, by the way.) Fun Dips would probably make a pretty good substitute for CFSB. It amazes me that they can stand still and not just jitter across the floor when they get down from eating it. *It should be noted that they went upstairs and had a racuous session of jumping on the bed after this. However, they do that almost every night, Fun Dip or no.
Now, on to the cute. We have a new look in our house this autumn:

Layered shirts. Somtimes Pnut comes down already dressed in the morning, sometimes I get her clothes out, but either way, lately she has been putting a short-sleeved shirt over her long-sleeved one. I used to do that a lot. I don't think she is ready to give up her short-sleeved shirts yet.
Aren't they cute in this picture? They were dancing if you can't tell:)
Tomorrow is cleaning day. There is also a man coming because something is wrong with our phone line. And I have to make a cake for Saturday morning. And Lyn is coming tomorrow evening and we will be practising a few wedding favors (yay!). It will be a fun but busy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment