Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weird



Do your children abuse the furniture?



Or stick their tongues in their noses?

We have some real weirdos here!

Well, I didn't finish my project. *Sigh* I should have it done before Friday's shower, but we will see. I didn't realize how long it would take to attach the fusible stabilizer to the lining. It took like an hour.

I'm trying to type and talk to my sister on the phone at the same time. I'm trying really hard to not type what we are saying.

We all walked to the playground today, and the girls took an awesome nap for two hours!!! I think I am going to make them walk a mile every day!

I'll leave you with this now:





Have a great night!

*Edited to add: I forgot to mention Wormy Worm. How could I forget Wormy?! Tonight the girls were outside in the back area and called me with such fervency that I thought someone's leg had fallen off. When I went out, both girls were crouched down on the ground around a worm who was making his way across the cement. They were fascinated! I tried to get them to touch him, but they weren't having it. I touched him and finally Pilly touched him. Wormy squirmed like crazy and Pilly jumped back. Then she laughed about it. Finally we put him in the dirt and went back inside.

So tonight Pnut was wigging out at bedtime, and I went up and she was crying for Wormy. I left. Joel ended up going up and praying with her for Wormy Worm. Good night! What a silly girl:)

No comments: