Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Diaper Bag

I finished the bag this morning in time to take it to Jackie's. Maybe I just work best under pressure. I don't really think so but that seems to be how I operate lately!



The design doesn't show up very well in the picture, but if you click it, you might be able to see it better. I am really pleased with how it turned out! My bag had grommets in, and one of them ripped out so I sewed the straps on this time so hopefully they will be a little stronger. I hope she likes it. I always get nervous about that part! What if the colors or the design aren't right? Aagh. I am kind of glad I won't be there!

This was happening today also:



A one-year-old can fit very nicely inside the lid of a sewing machine.

I ate well today! We had cooking club, and I am going to have to kick it up a notch next month. Last month we had an awesome Margarita pizza, and today Jackie out-did herself. It is fun because our husbands won't eat these fun things we make so we get to try them out on people who really enjoy them! We had a salad with yummy goat cheese, walnuts that Jackie candied herself, and poppy seed dressing. Then we had homemade breadsticks, which I could have just filled up on! She made two kinds of soup, a vegetable beef and a cabbage. Oh my. It was one of those meals where you just don't want to stop eating! For dessert, we had a pumpkin creme brulee. We got to toast our brown sugar with the little, umm, fire thing. You know what I mean. It was delicious. Pumpkin is an awesome flavor! Alright, I will stop making you all drool:)

Tomorrow, I am planning on taking the girls on our last picnic for this year. We are having really nice weather this week so I want to do it one last time. They love picnics!

I need to get working on a card so I am not up until all hours! Have a wonderful evening:)

1 comment:

Randa said...

let's try all of those recipes when I come!