It is somewhere around 60-65 degrees (or less) in our house. But I just can't turn the heat on yet. How?! How can it be this cold halfway through October? Therefore, I didn't sew anything tonight. I have so many projects to work on, but I don't want to move from under a blanket.
Did anyone else watch Mythbuster's tonight? It was awesome! They picked up a car, made a cannon, and made a sailboat...with duct tape!!
Our friend who needs prayer was not able to have her intubation tube removed today. They are going to try again for Friday so any prayer for that would be appreciated!
Obviously, not much is happening. Over and out:)
3 comments:
Hi Shawna,
I was wondering if you could recommend any consignment shops in the Lancaster area? We only have one in the area and I refuse to go back (I gave them a bunch of clothing in July and have not received any payment and the clothes are "gone"). I saved all of Caleb's clothing, but unfortunately Blake is a lot smaller and the seasons are off. I need to pick him up some warm things until he fits in Caleb's winter things. Money is tight right now so I can't afford to buy all brand new clothing. We are coming up to Lancaster on Saturday to do Strasburg and the Dutch Wonderland Halloween events. Thanks! :)
Shannon
My email is scarr2@bcps.org, I don't think I have yours so I left a comment here. :)
I think you are going to need to turn the heat on. We turned ours on 3 or 4 days ago. Yesterday when it was 40 degrees here, it was 27 at Pappy's. They might get up to 4 inches of snow today.
Thanks for the tips Shawna. :)
As for the duct tape comment, the pastor at our church made a whole sermon about duct tape recently. He actually gave away a purse made from duct tape and showed high school students who made their prom dresses and tuxes from duct tape. It's good stuff! lol
Post a Comment