...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Friday, January 23, 2009
Bat Update
So, Joel now thinks it was a bird in the bathroom because there is poop on the sink. Or was. Disgusting. I finally had to go to the bathroom but I am not brushing my teeth until I go get a new toothbrush! It knocked over the girls' toothbrushes so who knows if it touched mine that was in the holder. My spin brush is also on the sink and it is still standing so I don't think it touched it. But regardless, I am getting a new head for it. I HATE birds! I get nervous every time I am in there that it is going to hop out from under the towel rack or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol. ( not in a bad way).
I just found out today that my friend that I've been helping move does not like birds - and she is terrified of chickens!
I guess it is something I will never understand being a serious animal lover.
But - I think I'd get a NEW toothbrush too if a wild bird went in my bathroom!!!
Post a Comment