Tonight will just be a short update as this is Lost night!! What did we do without it?
Joel stayed home today since it snowed so much and then got all icy on top. It rained all day and everything is now just coated with ice. Yuckity yuck yuck. I keep reminding God that I think Hawaii would be nice... Anyways, the girls and I liked having him home for today. He made supper and funnel cakes at lunchtime!
I got the girls curtains ironed and the scallops cut out. I am going kind of slow because I do not want to mess these up! I do not have extra fabric!
Friday night, my friend Carolyn and I are going to decorate Lily's cupcakes. Carolyn doesn't know it yet. But she will because she is sweet. Plus, she is better at attention to detail and that kind of stuff so hers will probably look way nicer. Maybe I will assemble parts and she can ice them. I have a really neat cupcake book and we hopefully are going to try one of them. Probably a puppy dog but possibly a penguin. The penguins are very ambitious!
I need to get my snack set up and be all ready as I only have 12 minutes left. Hope everyone is having a wonderful night!
No comments:
Post a Comment