Last night, we had our Sunday School Christmas party. It was so much fun! I laughed a lot! That is good for your stomach muscles:) Joel's mom and brother came up and stayed with the girls for the evening. They went to bed nicely so that was a relief. I always get nervous when we leave them because we do it so rarely. We had a white elephant gift exchange, and I actually got a nice little bath set. It came with two miniatures bath poufs (sp?) that I was excited to give the girls. Pnut was really excited about it. She always wants to use mine so she is happy to have her own. Today, church was canceled because of icy roads so Joel let me sleep in. I have had a terrible cold and have been really tired so it was nice to catch up on my sleep a little. Now he is getting the cold so he will want to sleep in next Saturday:)
Tonight I did work on some projects. I made the handkerchief holders for the women in my Bible study group. You have seen them before so I didn't take a picture. I also worked on the other side of Pilly's stocking. It looks lovely. I got the pattern right and everything. However...I went to put the two sides together to sew them and realized that I had sewed the fabric to the same side of each one. So now I have two fronts and I don't think I have enough fabric to make a back. I will try. If not, Joel suggested just doing a red background, which will work. It just won't be as pretty! Pilly got a book for Christmas that we had when we were little called They Didn't Use Their Heads. Sometimes, I think I could be the star of that book.
I did my new account over the weekend, and I am really pleased with it. The doctor is a wonderful dictator! Hahahaha, that sounds a little funny. Dictator meaning he speaks his dictations clearly, not runs a country well:) Hopefully, I should be able to mostly get it done during nap. The only reason that I won't is if I doodle around looking at stuff on the internet (which is a possibility) or if he dictates later in the day. In any case, it seems like it should be a pleasant new account.
Okay, well since I got to sleep in today and am feeling almost caught up on sleep, I want to go to bed now and not fall behind again! Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment