Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Correction

I was hoping to be able to work on the girls' curtains tonight, but again, that was put on hold. I had to work a little bit tonight. And then I got caught up in the Bloggy Giveaways. There are over 700 entries. I didn't make it very far. It was overwhelming. But I entered some that looked interesting.

Today was cleaning day again, but it went better this week because Pilly actually took her nap. I also learned today that she can climb up on the kitchen chairs. Not good. She turned one a little over a week ago. She also today for the first time was singing the alphabet song. She didn't really pronounce the letters very well, but she had the tune going. We have a Leapfrog Magnet Set that sings it and she just pushes the button over and over.

Speaking of pushing buttons, I am ready for Spring to come so Pnut can get outside and burn some energy and stop pushing mine! That child asks so many questions and does crazy things because she is just bored and wants to run around. If it would get a little warmer, I would take them out, but it is not fair for Pilly who isn't quite as stable on her feet and falls down on the cold ground.

My mom pointed out that I had put the wrong amount of soy sauce in my french dip subs recipe, so I changed it to 1/2 cup...not 1.2 cups!! Sorry if anyone made it the wrong way. It was probably really salty!

I hope you all had a great start to your week!

1 comment:

Monkey Giggles said...

Good Morning,

Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a comment.

To answer your question.

No, it's not real hard to teach yourself how to knit. I watched several video's on you tube and that helped. Also start off with large yarn and needles. Let us know how you do with knitting would love to hear.