Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stocking #2 Finished!

I was able to finish Pnut's stocking today. My mom was over on her break and gave some tips on embroidering the name, so Pnut's looks a bit better than Pilly's. Oh well. Hopefully they won't care about things like that. Or maybe I am being delusional! My mom said that you can't tell how puffy they are from the pictures. So, in real life, they are puffy.



Pnut picked out the snowman fabric for herself. Pilly's special fabric was the gingerbread men. I like them quite a bit and might try to make some for a craft fair or something like that. I would do different white fabric, something of a bit better quality. I just didn't realize when I bought it that I would want something a little thicker and nicer. These are finished just in time! My book is due back at the library tomorrow. Joel is going to recheck out the curtain one. I think that is the next project...to do their curtains. It would be nice to have them up! Then maybe they will take three hour naps. Hahahaha. Again with being delusional. Maybe I need some sleep!

We got snow last night! A whole quarter inch. Maybe not even that much. But it is the only snow we have gotten all winter really. I guess maybe we got dusted before, but now it is really cold so it stayed. It is like 16 degrees outside. Oh Hawaii. I really think I would do well there.

Hopefully, I will dream of warmth tonight. At least Joel's body temperature is somewhere around 115 degrees so once he is in bed I am warm.

No comments: