Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bat

Yuck! We had a bat in our bathroom closet tonight. I was giving the girls a bath, and I heard something in the wall behind the spout. I yelled for Joel and told him we had a mouse. He came up, listened, and said he thought it was a bird. So I got the girls out and took them to their room. Joel opened the window and then pulled open the closet door and shut the bathroom door. He let it in there for a while until eventually there was no noise. He went in, and it was gone. He did shut the closet door as he went in so he did not check in there. He said he will do it tomorrow. I guess it came down our chimney and got in the wall. There is a hole where you can access the pipes in the bathroom and he came into the closet that way. I need to throw the girls' toothbrushes away because he knocked them over. Our friend Andy is hopefully coming over with his ladder on Saturday so they can go up on the roof and put wire netting over the top of the chimney. If Andy can't come, I will be calling you Dad.

I have to go to the bathroom. But I am not.

1 comment:

Sha and Michelle said...

WOW! The only place I've seen a bat is in the zoo!