I wanted to share with you all Pilly's new skill. It thrills me to my bones. Or shakes me to them.

Yesterday, she demonstrated that she could now climb up on the kitchen chairs. Lovely.

Today, she added climbing onto the table from the chair to her repertoire. Wonderful.

Then her sister joined her and added to the naughtiness.
Pilly is funny because she is desperate to climb the chair. If I push it under the table, she will either push it out and climb it or try to (the much funnier option) climb it while it is under the table and get her head stuck between the back of the chair and the table and refuse to get down even though that would get her un-stuck. Sadly, she did fall off of the chair today. I was not quick enough. However, that fall taught her nothing as five minutes later she was back at it and I had to put the chair on top of the table. She then tried to climb into her high chair (which is a baby chair attached to a chair), but alas, she was too short. She keeps me hopping!
I did Tae-Bo today, and wow, it was tiring. It was pretty fun, but it really keeps you moving. I did it for 20 minutes. I can't imagine what would have happened if I had done the whole 45 minutes. I probably would have fallen asleep on my feet. But I like it so I think I will add it into the routine with my Pilates.
I want to get working on these curtains so I am off!
No comments:
Post a Comment