Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Now that the LB is so mobile, my days are so much more hectic.  By the time everyone is in bed, I am so tired!  And yet, I still have so much to do!  Tonight we had supper with our Monday Night Friends:), and I made Snickers Cupcakes for dessert.  I had high hopes for them, but the cake part turned out really dry.  This recipe had much less butter in it than some of the others.  So the icing was excellent but the cake was yuck.  My friend also took some fun pictures of the LB.  He smiled most when I was bouncing a ball off of his head.

So tell me, what do you do to motivate yourself in the evening?  I must do things but I just want to go to bed!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I was wondering if your Monday night friends are only your friends on Monday nights? :)

You know I am not motivated in the evenings, so I can't help you with that.