Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

On Saturday, the kids and I drove to where I grew up to hang out with some friends that I always babysat for and to see my grandparents.  It was a long day!  I had to drive a total of 4 hours.  I was making phone calls on the way back so that I wouldn't fall asleep:)  We had a lot of fun, though, especially the girls who spent most of the day jumping on the trampoline!

We went to our homeschool co-op picnic tonight.  It was exciting to meet some new people, and Pnut met a new friend who is also going to be in kindergarten.  I was so impressed with how she was talking to the other kids.  This will be really good for her! 

I'm so tired now, and I feel like I am rambling and not making much sense.  Have a good night and hopefully there will be a better post tomorrow:)

No comments: