Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Watching Antiques Roadshow makes me just shake my head.  The things people have are just crazy.  We lack sentiment here, and we would definitely sell whatever we had!  In many ways, we watch TV like old people:)

We ended up spending most of the day at my mom's after cleaning and everything.  We had fun, and the kids took a good nap.  I think she puts sleeping dust on them because they almost always take a nap at her house.  Whatever it is, we need some of it here. 

I didn't get any sewing done tonight as I cleaned so that we can do school without a problem tomorrow.  Tomorrow I have a lot of cooking to do.  I am having some friends over for breakfast on Saturday that I haven't seen for a year so I'm trying to prepare everything ahead of time to just pop in the oven.  The girls are excited to meet them but probably won't talk to them when they come.  They are turkeys like that!

As I have nothing of great interest to say tonight and I have some things to do, I'm signing off!  Don't get washed away in the hurricane this weekend!

No comments: