Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pnut's Birthday Outfit

I finally, finally! finished Pnut's birthday shirt last night, and she wore her outfit today.
She likes it, but it is a little bit, especially the pants.  I'm going to have to see if I can take them in a little or something.  It could be a pain, though.
Pilly wanted her picture taken too.  That cherry skirt is her favorite and she wears it all the time.
I was praying tonight that they remain best friends forever.  They were dancing together in the kitchen, holding hands, and just being so sweet to each other.  I hope they can cherish and grow that friendship!

In other news, we are busted:

Our time is up.  He has learned how to climb the stairs.  Now nothing is safe and neither is he.  Right after I took this picture, he leaned back and fell down the two steps.  This little boy is shooting through all these milestones entirely too quickly!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The outfit looks really cute!