I actually had enough binding to do all three curtain panels last night so that was exciting! I am now slipstitching them to the other side. I was only able get one done during Lost. I will probably only do one tonight as well. It takes longer than it looks like it should!
Basically all I have done all day is working. I am still covering the extra account. Thankfully, today's dictation was only 82 minutes instead of 103 like the other day, but my regular doctor saw 18 patients so that is making up some extra time. Hopefully I will be finished by 9:00. Not only do I want to watch The Office, but I start typing funny if I work too late!
I wanted to mention a new blogger tonight! I went to high school with Steph and she has been reading my blog and thought it looked like fun. You should go visit her over at Random Thought Bubbles and leave her some love. You should leave me some love too...all you lurkers. You don't have to have a profile to leave a comment!!:) I am impressed that anyone reads this. I sure can write a lot without saying much!
I also wanted to mention a CD we recently got. Well, Pilly got it for her birthday. It is called Slugs, Bugs, and Lullabies byAndrew Peterson. We like Andrew Peterson a lot. This is his only children's CD. He is a Christian singer and sings in a style similar to Rich Mullins. The CD is lots of fun with songs like Bears, Bears, Post Office Song, and Tractor, Tractor. There is also a really sweet song called Beautiful Girl that makes me want to cry every time I hear it. It is a good thing I never hear it with Joel around. That man is so unemotional. This is his website, and here is the blog that Andrew contributes to. Good stuff.
Hopefully, I will be finishing up these curtains so that we can move on to the new projects I have running around my head. I have been on sort of a recipe slump lately and haven't tried anything new. I was thinking about something fun for breakfast tomorrow...just depends if those girls behave. I will try to spice things up here!! Have a great night:)
No comments:
Post a Comment