Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pilly's Party

We had Pilly's birthday party yesterday, and everyone had a lot of fun. I made my first attempt at a special cupcake. Lets hope my children don't expect much through the years...or maybe I will calling my friend Cheryl who made Elsie's cake! I have this book, and I made the horse cupcakes. They didn't turn out exactly like the book, but they were close enough!



Here is the whole herd. They yellow and green cupcakes are grass and hay.



The heads were Circus Peanuts and the necks were sugar wafer cookies.



They were very sugary. Seriously, Pilly laid down for her nap after eating, and when I went up 30 minutes later, she was running around the inside of her pack and play!



Here she is in her special birthday girl hat! She is the third child to wear that in the last 1.5 years!



We did gifts first because she was going to be getting messy!



She got several books for her birthday. We like to read!



Pilly is fascinated with this popper! Thankfully, it isn't too loud!



Going in for the kill!



Not too bad!



This picture just shows those beautiful eyelashes!!



She really wasn't too messy by the end! She only ate a little bit more before I took it away. She liked the icing the best, I think.



I just wanted to show you all how much she was enjoying her new books. On top of the table...at least she is interested in reading!

1 comment:

Sha and Michelle said...

those horses are soooo cool!

And Pilly looks "beaut-i-mous" in that hat!!!!