Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weekend Update

I ended up working until 9:50 last evening and didn't get to sew anything! I emailed my boss after doing another 87 minute dictation today and asked how long this will go on. I can't keep it up. I am worn out!! My brain has stopped functioning well when I am typing :P.

In other news, Carolyn came over yesterday and we finally exchanged Christmas gifts!! She gave me a gift certificate to Pier 1. Oh my. We are going tomorrow afternoon after nap. She got the girls stuff to make necklaces and bracelets. Of course Pilly cannot do it yet, but Pnut is loving it! She is doing really well stringing the beads.



Isn't that a goofy face? She was supposed to smile...I am not sure what happened. We made a necklace last night, but some silly mom cut the string too short so we are going to have to take it apart.



Daddy and Pnut made a necklace and a bracelet today. She wore them quite a bit. She loves, and I mean LOVES, the star beads. They will probably be all gone very quickly. She has not seen the other ones glow in the dark yet. So thanks Lynn, it was a great gift!

Joel and I watched a movie together tonight called Hot Rod. It was really silly and I laughed a lot. No Mom, you would not like it. It was nice to spend some time together, even if we just laid on the couch and watched a movie. Usually, Joel plays a game on the XBox and I sew or work.

We also went to Wal-Mart tonight. The fabric is now 50% off, but it is almost all gone!! There was not any Valentine's Day fabric left. What?! I was just there a little over a week ago! They have not put any of the extras on sale like scissors or rotary cutters. It is still only by-the-yard stuff, but it is supposed to be totally gone by sometime in March so probably soon!

Well, I think I will go work on these curtains a little more. I still have two to finish tacking down with the slip stitch. Have a great night!

No comments: