I finally finished one panel of the curtains for the girls' room! Only three to go! They should go more quickly though. My mom took the panel home with her and came up with three different scalloped edges to try. She made them varying in curviness. I had to do the least curvy one to make the binding lay flat. It looks nice though. Once they are all done, I will post a picture. They need to be hanging up to see how it really looks! I am just thankful to finally be making progress with these! I have other things I want to work on:)
My favorite secondhand store for children's clothing is having their winter dollar sale. Everything is between $1-4 depending on what its original price was. I bought some 4T clothes. Pnut is only 2, but I have 3T from a friend. I got $37 worth of clothes for $10. That is always exciting!!
Tomorrow is looking like a pretty busy day. I am covering an extra account for work (please God don't let him dictate tonight) and I am cleaning for my mom. The extra account is the guy who dictates for up to 2 hours, never less than 1 so it is a lot! But maybe he didn't see anyone today. Ha!
I hope everyone has a great night!!
1 comment:
LOL. me - rest? that's a good one. j/k.
I actually like to sleep alot on my short days to make up for the long ones.
I just finished a 13.5 hour shift.
So that was a 12 hr, 18 hr and than a 13.5 hr in a row. Which really isn't that unusual for me. I have to be at work at
9AM "today", but luckily it's only a 7.5 hr shift.
I'm hoping to get my taxes done with my Mom when I get off "today" since I didn't get them done on Saturday.
But, that depends if my Mom is up to it.
I am felling a lot better than I did yesterday. So hopefully the worst is over and I can have fun on Friday (my day off). :)
P.S. Thanks for the note!
Post a Comment