Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New car!

Exciting news...we just bought a car tonight! It is new to us, a 2003 PT Cruiser. It only has 41,000 miles and we got a really good deal on it. We are so thankful not to have a "broken car." Pnut would announce that our car was broken every time we got in it. I think she was a little worried whenever we went anywhere. I am thankful to have an attached muffler, working heat, two turn signals that work, and non-cracked CV joints!

The girls are still up. Pilly took a nap in the car on the way back and Pnut took a 3.5 hour nap this afternoon. I don't think I will get any sewing done tonight. I have been staying up too late these past few nights and am ready to fall asleep now!

I hope everyone has had an equally blessed day! Sweet dreams:)

1 comment:

Sha and Michelle said...

hurray for your new car!

we weren't approved for the van (sigh).

just means we are supposed to get something else - and it better hurry soon.

we have 17 days until we move!!!