Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Pillowcase and Pants

I finally got to sew something again tonight. I also talked on the phone for two hours at the same time. Nikki is very tolerant and didn't mind the sewing machine going in the background. We had gotten the last of a bolt of Mickey Mouse fabric from Wal-Mart for pretty cheap, and I told Pnut I would make her something with it. I knew there was enough for a pillow case. There was enough fabric left over that I made her a pair of pants. I have never made pants before. It was relatively easy. I just traced around another pair and sewed them up! Pretty fun. Hopefully, she will agree to wear them for pajamas. I am not sure that we want to be seen in public with these. Maybe she will think the pillow case and pants go together so she can only wear them to bed. Maybe. But she thinks that she should be able to wear her pajamas all day so...I may just be up the creek on this one.



We finally were able to make our Valentine's Day cookies tonight. We had a lot of fun. I iced them, Pnut put the sprinkles on, and Pilly ate them. Maybe we will just have Valentine's week.

Lastly, I just had to share this picture. Aren't they sweet. They are watching Jon and Kate Plus Eight. Pnut loves "the kids."



Not my favorite show, but at least it is clean!

I hope everyone had a great day! I paid my library fine so hopefully I can get some new projects going here soon.

No comments: