Carolyn and I got to go out tonight!! Joel didn't go to basketball so he watched the girls and we actually got to go somewhere. We went to a little local cafe/shop and got kicked out. Apparently they close at 7:00. We left around 7:15ish. Then we went to Pier 1 and I got some fun stuff!! I bought a pretty blue glass pitcher and an oil diffuser with three wooden flowers as the diffuser. I would take pictures, but we know how good I am at that so you can just use your imagination. I am borrowing Carolyn's bead stuff. I love it! I'll have to keep you all updated on the things I make.
Hope everyone had an equally fun Friday night! Have a good day tomorrow:)
1 comment:
u ever just love your family, but wish they'd leave u alone so u can do things on your own?
i want to do this cross country drive wih just my sister- my family wants our uncle to come take us.
got into a big fight with my mom...i'm doing it on my own- i want to do this on my own - i'm going to do this on my own.
i'm still angry.
Post a Comment