Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun Friday!

Last night, Carolyn came over and we played with beads and talked. The time goes so fast! We are always shocked when Joel calls. I made a necklace to match my skirt that I will hopefully finish someday!



We both really like bronze. I love this color green! I hope that I can find a shirt to match!

My mom got the girls each a flashing shirt, and they love them!



It is so funny to see them smacking their bellies and each others to get the shirts to flash.



Pnut was very excited about hers because she loves Minnie and Mickey Mouse.

Before Carolyn came and after Joel left, we all painted our toes. Pnut loves to have her fingers and toes painted. Pilly thought we were crazy for blowing on her feet, but she didn't mind:)



This morning, Pnut came to our room at 4:30 and was chattering away. She laid by Joel for a little while, but she wouldn't be quiet so he took her downstairs. He said they laid down here for a while. He had told her yesterday that they would go get donuts this morning so they eventually left to do that. I think she was pretty excited about it and that she didn't want to go back to sleep!



She enjoyed her chocolate-covered donut quite a bit!



Pilly was quite excited about her powdered sugar mess. She gobbled down every bite!

Today, my MIL and BIL are coming up. They are bringing our couch from Ikea! We are getting pizza for lunch so Pnut is excited about that. Lunch also happens to be close to Joann's, and I have two blankets and a bib in mind to make! It should be a fun day!

4 comments:

Sha and Michelle said...

I made it through the night, but I was up almost every hour!!

Sleeping on the floor is very uncomfortable!

Around 6am I went up in the attic and got the foam mattress pad - it was one of the things I was not planning on taking to TX - think goodness since I need it this week!

We just got home from my Mom's she has some air mattresses in her shed but it's too dark out tonight to go hunting for them.

She has a foam/air mattress she uses for camping that doesn't need an air-pump that she keeps in her room, so that is what I'm using tonight- Michelle is going to use the foam pad.

Should be a little better than the floor.

I work 18 hours tomorrow so I hope to sleep somewhat decently, LOL.

Sha and Michelle said...

P.S. cute baby toes!!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe i am saying this since I have never thought it BUT... Pilly looks like Laine in that picture so much! Laine doesn't even look like me and Pilly looks like Joel so I have no idea how it could happen.

Anonymous said...

i said that last comment and didn't know how to put my name on it!