Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What a day!

Can you guess what this is:



I was sitting at the computer typing, and I thought it smelled like someone was cooking. I am working on a 103 minute dictation so I am trying to focus and the girls were finally being good and quiet. The smell continued to get stronger so I turned around and saw this:



That would be all of our garlic salt. Wow. It smells pretty bad in here now. I had a hard time not laughing. I told her if she ever did it again, she was going to get in trouble. She must have climbed up on a chair and gotten it out of the spice rack. Pilly is now licking the empty jar. Hey, garlic is good for you...

This has just been one of those days. The muffler fell partially off the car this morning on my way to my mom's to clean so I had to come home. I have this super-long dictation on top of my other work. Pilly has gotten Pnut's cold pretty bad and is not sleeping well. She would rather if I just held her and she slept like that. Also, Pnut was in our bed like 10 times last night. I would wake up, find her and take her back to her bed. Then, she would be back the next time I woke up. I hope it doesn't sound like I am complaining, it has just been a rough day! At least the Garlic Incident was funny.

So now they are enteratining themselves with the empty container so I am going to try to get back to work!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Oh.my.stars! That's funny (well, not for you I'm sure). I bet that left a nice odor in your home for a while. I've learned...then the kids are quiet, there's sure to be trouble somewhere! LOL!

Sha and Michelle said...

lol! Pups and small children are one and the same when it comes to getting into stuff!!!

Love the pictures!!

Janellybelly said...

Don't you just love Garlic Salt - except when its on the floor & your kids are playing in it :) That gave me a great chuckle!
Janelle xx