Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Update

The girls got to wear their new skirts today. I found red shirts at Wal-Mart. I tried to take their picture before church this morning, and they cried. They are so weird. Then Pnut did this when I tried to take her picture this evening:



What a turkey! Pilly was much more cooperative:)



I did get a picture of that silly one when she didn't know I was taking it.



They looked pretty cute! We got Pilly's picture taken yesterday at Picture Innovations, and they turned out so wonderful! I had such a hard time choosing the pose. If I had a scanner, I would put one in, but I don't.

We also went to Ikea, and picked out the fold-out couch for our basement. It was too big for our car so Joel's brother is going to bring it up next weekend.

After church, we went to lunch with my parents and sister at Cactus Willie's. Yum! Pnut was mean to her Pap and wouldn't sit by him. She is goofy. She likes it when he chases her around and teases her, but he can't do anything else. Pilly got to sit across from him instead, and I think she liked that. He gave her cookies. He is her new best friend.

I worked on a skirt tonight, and hopefully will finish it tomorrow. I didn't expect it to take this long, but I had some issues. Surprise! (HA) I also hung the girls curtains. I took pictures, but I want to try again tomorrow when there is light in the room from outside. I can't believe tomorrow is Monday. Yuck! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: