Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days, but Pilly, Joel, and I all got Pnut's stomach bug. It was terrible. I hate that stuff. But we are all better now so that is good.
I made the girls their Valentine's Day skirts today. They are really just red and white, but they were special for Valentine's Day. I made them both at the same time. They were really easy, and I used this tutorial.

Pnut was very excited about hers before Sesame Street came on. I finished it during Sesame Street and she was rather nonchalant about it then.

Yes, she does wear that shirt every chance she gets. She loves Mickey Mouse.
Pilly was just happy to have her picture taken. I guess I haven't been doing that enough lately. When I turned the camera on to take Pnut's pitcure, she started smiling and being silly. What a cutie.

I am hoping to get red shirts for them and put some of the extra fabric around the sleeves and hem to make it match the skirts. White shirts would probably be too plain, but that is all they have now.
I wanted to show you this decal I won a while ago. I'll be honest, I forget where I won it. It was quite a while ago. But we finally put it up on the wall. When I say we, I mean Joel. I supervised.

I love the owl in the tree. I should put pictures of our house up because I said I would. I keep waiting until everything gets done. The waiting could be for a long time. I did finish the girls' curtains and am hoping to find the rods and rings this weekend so we can get them up. We are also checking out a car (yay!) this weekend.
I guess I should go get ready for bed. I don't know if I will be able to sleep. I am so excited about that baby! Have a great night!
1 comment:
We've been planning to move to TX for a year now - we just weren't planning on moving so soon.
Since the oil heat furance broke we decided to move now - since we had to pack up everything so that a company can clean the walls and ceilings...
We let our bosses know we are moving...Michelle has called stores there and has 3 offers - nothing full-time though. One has 20-30 hours available which is pretty good - she's planning on that one.
I sent out e-mails to the theaters in Texas - 2 have contacted me back interested. My boss is contacting them this week letting them know my job duties, etc.
so it looks - at this point- like we will be able to transfer! :)
which is good - i was worried there wouldn't be any opennings since it looks like there is a hiring freeze everywhere.
Post a Comment