Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Project

We went to JoAnn's tonight, and all of the Valentine's Day fabric was gone! I couldn't believe it. I am not sure if I will get to make the girls love not pillows or not. It depends how much fabric I have left over from my new project, which I started tonight. No, I haven't tacked those curtains yet. I will get to it sometime. The new project involves these:



And I have to have it done by tomorrow night because I am giving it to my secret sister on Tuesday. Or I hope I am. Maybe the doctor won't see any patients tomorrow. Ha!

Time to fold some clothes and then go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see what it looks like when you are done. Are you going to make the girls pillows out of their curtain material?